Dear Valued Guest,
As we acclimate to “new norms” for travel, we want to provide you with a promise – that we will keep your health and safety, and that of our staff, the number ONE priority during your stay with us.
Kona Seaside has implemented Center for Disease Control (CDC) guided protocols to elevate cleanliness, hygiene and address new hospitality norms and concerns that have come from the Covid-19 pandemic. We want you to have confidence and peace of mind when you allow us the opportunity to provide you with comfortable accommodations.
Here is a list of what we are doing today to safeguard the health of guests, staff and our community:
HYGIENE: We will provide hand sanitizer, masks, and gloves to our guests. Additionally, all staff have been properly trained to perform stringent hygiene practices. They are required to wear a face mask and gloves for all guest interactions on property. Hands will be washed and sanitized frequently.
HIGH TOUCH SPACES: We will increase the cleaning frequency and rigorously treat public surfaces with U.S. Environmental Policy Association (EPA) Registered hospital-grade QUAT disinfectants.
GUEST ROOMS: All surfaces are thoroughly cleaned with EPA Reg. hospital-grade QUAT disinfectants. We deep clean every room on a daily basis after check out.
HOUSEKEEPING: We are providing guests with 2 flexible options:
1) Daily Service: The Classic Seaside, for those guests who prefer daily make up. We require that the guest not be present in the room at the time of cleaning.
2) Drop Service: We understand some of you may not want to share your space with others once you arrive, so we will stock your room appropriately for the entire stay. Upon arrival, we will discuss options for additional requests and linen exchanges.
ADDITIONALLY WE PLEDGE TO:
- Continue training our staff on most current methods of disinfection, hygiene, and respiratory etiquette
- Limit occupancy and post maximum occupancy
- Maintain at least six feet distance between parties
- Make hand sanitizer/wipes available to all guests upon entry on property
- Wash or sanitize hands between interactions with guests
- Pre-screen the health of our staff to ensure no one comes to work sick
- Post Kona Seaside Pledge at our entrances and display readily visible signage to remind everyone of best hygiene practices
We are closely monitoring Federal and State government policy changes, CDC guidelines, and public health advancements. We’ll continue to make changes as necessary to adapt our protocols and procedures. Thank you for your kokua (help and understanding).