Book a Room
Book a Package
Good food is part of the Hawaiian experience. The Kona Seaside Hotel has hand picked a few of our favorite Kona restaurants and local eateries. Please visit our friends and share in the great food of Hawaii.
Splasher’s Grill is locally owned and operated casual dining restaurant with exquisite ocean views from every table. Some menu favorites are “themed” burgers, the stuffed french toast, and the seafood pasta. The fish n’ chips are the best in town. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Kona Brewing Co.
Grab a pint and a slice. The pub is known for great hand spun pizzas, local organic salads and fresh beers on draft that you can’t find anywhere else. Every Sunday evening local musicians provide live entertainment.
For a taste of authentic Asian-fusion food, Lemongrass Bistro serves Asian-inspired cuisine with inspiration coming from Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese cultures. Reasonably priced menu for lunch, dinner and drinks.
Island Naturals Market & Deli
A perfect place to stop by if you’re in the mood for a healthy and organic meal or snack. Located 2 minutes away from our property, just off of the main highway, Island Naturals has a delicious deli menu, smoothies, and a variety of vegetarian and gluten-free options.
WHAT OUR GUESTS ARE SAYING
- “Charming Place with Great Location” read more
- “Hospitality!! I haven't seen much of this on Oahu hotels” read more
- “Good value in a great location” read more
- “Maui Seaside, in Kahuluhi, Maui Hawaii” read more
- “Great value for one or several nights, great location” read more
- “Dated but Nice” read more
- “econo hotel in a good location” read more
- “Relaxed, family-oriented, respectful and caring staff” read more
- “Family Owned!” read more
- “Delightful!” read more